New England’s First Technology Concierge Partner Program
Real Estate Agents & Brokers
Free Training On The Most Widely Used Technology Products
- The realtors don’t have to hire a technology employee nor have to worry about learning about products that are irrelevant or outdated
- Boston Automations provides brochures and material for easy learning
- Boston Automations is available by phone, text or chat to answer realtors or their client’s questions
- Boston Automations will offer two in-person training seminars per year to each company
- Realtors can advertise themselves as Smart Home Technology Certified
- With 60%+ of buyers interested or extremely interested in home technology, this is a way to differentiate themselves from other real estate companies
- Realtors can put their clients in touch with Boston Automations, who can guide the buyer through the technology decision-making process.
- If the client purchases anything from Boston Automations, the Realtor gets a 5% commission on the technology hardware sale
official technology partner of the builder’s project, much like the electrician, general contractor, plumber or architect
- By using the concierge program, the builder is able to ensure that their clients will have the best experience possible when designing their home
- Buyers will undoubtedly want great technology in their home. The builder doesn’t have to become an expert and can focus on building the home.
- Builders can brand themselves as technology savvy and build Smart Home communities.
- Advantages of choosing technology during the building process
- Everything is installed before the home buyer moves-in, while the studs are exposed.
- Outdoor lighting and audio are installed before grass, shrubs and patios are installed. You don’t have to ruin your lawn after the fact
- No Best Buy and Home Depot trips after they move-in
- Roll the technology budget into the mortgage
- One company to work with the entire time for everything technology and with the concierge program, Boston Automations offers support for years to come.